1 Corinthians, Galations, Titus, Hebrews & 1 John Verse That Prove Jesus Fulfilled Scripture of Being God's Son

Another way to know that Jesus is God's Son is the Fulfillment of Scriptures Through Him, His Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection- 1 Corinthians, Galations, Titus, Hebrews, and 1 John Verses



New Testament Fulfillment in Blue            Old Testament Scripture Predictions in Black


For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, He was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all He was seen of me also, as one born out of due time. 1 Corinthians 15:3-8  Therefore My heart is glad, and My glory rejoiceth: My flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave My soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou will shew Me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:9-11

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Galations 3:13-14 Behold My servant, whom I uphold; Mine elect, in Whom My soul delighteth; I have put My Spirit upon Him: He shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. Isaiah 42:1 Additionally, I the Lord have called Thee in righteousness, and will hold Thine hand, and will keep Thee, and give Thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the Lord: that is My name: and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:6-8

But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghosts; Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by His grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:4-7  Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new Spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and I will give you and heart of flesh. and I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them. Ezekiel 36:25-27

Thou hast put all things in subjection under His feet. For in that He put all in subjection under Him, He left nothing that is not put under Him. but now we see not yet all thing put under Him. But we see Jesus, who was made a little lover than the angels for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.Hebrews 2:8-9 He shall see of the travail of His soul, and shall be satisfied: by His knowledge shall My righteous servant justify many; for He shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. Isaiah 53:11-12

And again, I will put my trust in Him[Jesus]. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had  power of death, that is the devil. Hebrews 2:13-14 The God of my rock, in Him will I trust: He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; Thou savest me from violence. I will call on the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4  Additionally, And I will wait upon the Lord, that hideth His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him. Isaiah 8:17

So also Christ glorified not Himself to be made an high priest; but He that said unto Him, Thou art M Son, to day I have begotten Thee. Hebrews 5:5  I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto Me, thou art My Son; this day have I begotten Thee. Psalm 2:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we out also to love one another. 1 John 4:7-11  For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9:6-7